The Countertop Shield is designed and built to help prevent the spread of disease in any place of commerce that requires direct interaction between employees and customers in close proximity.
The Countertop Screen is perfect for:
- Grocery Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Hospitals / Clinics
- Reception / Front Desk
- Retail POS
The Countertop Shield is a clear acrylic partition that forms a barrier that may help prevent the direct physical and airborne spread of germs. The clear acrylic allows for items to be scanned at checkout through the screen, preventing the physical contact needed to transfer products. An opening at the bottom of the partition allows for the transfer of small items, papers, or payment for transactions. The open lower window measures 6" tall.
Easy to clean with any common disinfectant, this partition is also lightweight, and portable, making it versatile and easy to store.
Portble - Fully collapsible; panels stack onto one another at a depth of 3 inches.
Shipping - This product will ship ground via FedEx and delivered to your door, unless you are purchasing 12 or more units, in which case it will be shipped on a pallet via freight.
Orders that are shipped on a pallet via freight will require someone at your location to remove the product(s) off of the truck. If you need the product(s) lowered to the ground or brought inside your building, you can add those additional delivery services by talking with one of our customer service representatives.
Click here to see Assembly Directions
Countertop Shield Spec Drawings
Versare Portable Products is a Minneapolis, Minnesota based company with manufacturing facilities in the US, China and France. Versare specializes in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of portable products for the better utilization of space in any school, church, office, hotel, arena, home or facility.
We stand by our products and offer a guarantee against defects. If you need to return a product, please contact us to report your claim.
- Due to the nature of our products, we charge a 20% Return Fee on all returns or exchanges in addition to shipping charges both ways.
- You may be asked to dispose or donate any unwanted or damaged product. We are not responsible for accepting product; in some instances it may be requested.
- In the event that your product arrives damaged during transit and is “refused” delivery, we will replace the product at no charge or offer a refund.
- Merchandise must be in original crating and/or packaging to protect the product during shipment. All returned items must be in 100% resalable condition. The return authorization number should be visible on all packages and on the freight bill. YOU MUST USE OUR SHIPPING COMPANIES FOR RETURNS.
- Any non-defective merchandise that is returned collect will be refused, and the customer will be responsible for charges incurred.
- Once you order is placed, we only allow a 2 hour window for changes and cancellations. Changes or cancellations outside the 2 hour window will then have a 20% return fee incurred.
- Claims for freight damage must be submitted within 2 business days of receiving your order.
All repairs and returns must be approved in writing by the factory before action is taken.
Returns are only accepted up to 10 days after the original delivery date.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.