The Tech Tub2® was designed to fit your devices, suit your budget, and it goes where you go!
Developed with input from members of the Copernicus Idea Lab educator advisory team, the new Tech Tub2® offers an affordable, flexible and mobile solution for charging and storing devices used in PreK-8 classrooms. The Tech Tub2® Modular Cart features two handles for easy of mobility from classroom to classroom.
Premium Tech Tub2® Features Include:
- Ergonomic flip-up handles
- Adjustable dividers
- Tubs connect using clips
- Three point door lock with two keys
- Surface mount hardware
- Cable management on back
- Power timer for charging (requires 1 outlet)
- Lifetime Tech Tub2® Warranty
- One-Year Power Strip Warranty
Tech Tub2® Modular Cart Adds:
- Sturdy cart with two handles for easy of mobility
- Tubs break apart using clips (2 lower tubs permanently connected)
- Supports up to 32 devices
- Durable 4" locking casters
- Capable of transporting six FT600 Tech Tub2® units
- Measures: 50" (110 cm) H x 34" (88 cm) W x 19" (49cm)D
- 5-Year Frame Warranty
In 1989 George Phillips retired from an educational career and developed "The Science Block Kit" in his basement to teach hands-on science for the elementary grades. Thus began Copernicus Educational Products. With the help of his son Jim, Copernicus grew out of the basement and into a small manufacturing facility. Today they employ a team of 60 employees in a 40,000 sq ft facility. Many of the products fall within the National Standards for Reading First and Title 1. Since 1989 Copernicus has maintained the same focus on innovative, teacher driven and child safe educational products.