HamiltonBuhl 6-Station Stereo Listening Center with Deluxe Headphones
Get the versatility, functionality and unrivaled durability you are looking for your classrooms and labs!
This 6 Person Listening Center Includes:
- (6) Deluxe Over-Ear Headphones (SC-7V): The perfect companion in today's tech filled classrooms, the SC-7V deluxe headphones feature over-ear large leatherette ear cushions and our exclusive 6' Dura-Cord™, the chew-resistant, PVC sleeved, braided cord for long term reliability and comes with Anti-Lice storage bag.
Built for durability with noise-isolating, closed-back design, your students will enjoy a superior learning environment and get the most out of their lessons with high quality sound in comfort and style.
- (1) 6 Position stereo jackbox with individual volume controls
- (1) Steel Headphone Rack with Dust Cover
Specifications for SC-7V:
- Design: Deluxe, over-ear
- Cushions: Leatherette, replaceable
- Volume Control: On ear cup
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo jacketed
- Cord: 6' Dura-Cord™ - chew-resistant, PVC-jacketed, braided nylon
- Speaker drivers: 40mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz -20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Storage Bag: Heavy-duty, write-on, moisture-resistant, reclosable bag. Helps prevent the spread of lice!
- Compatible with:
- iPods / iTouches / MP3 Players
- iPhones / Cell Phones
- iPads / Tablets / eReaders
- Computers (Mac & PC)
- CD Players / Stereos
- Most Gaming Systems
Specifications for JBP-6SV:
- Construction: Heavy gauge plastic
- Accommodates: Six 1/4" headphone jacks
- Source plug: Dual jacks − one -1/4" other 1/8"
- Connection cable: 4' long
- Volume control: Individual volume control knobs for each headphone position
HamiltonBuhl is a leader in the design and manufacturing of electronics and presentation equipment for education and industry. From our humble beginnings in 1933 as Hamilton Electronics to our 2011 merger with Buhl Industries, HamiltonBuhl has grown as an innovator. We bring well over 100 years of combined history and experience to meet the challenges of learners and educators during a time of rapidly advancing technology.