National Public Seating Science Lab Tables
The NPS Science Lab Tables have perfect chemistry with any science classroom. These paragons of endurance are built with solid framework, side panels and legs beneath the tabletop. The work surface is of solid black, firmly secured top, with your choice of HPL (High Pressure Laminate), Chemical Resistant, Phenolic, Whiteboard, Epoxy and Trespa. Available with or without book compartments and casters.
- HPL (High Pressure Laminate) - HPL Tabletops Are Industrail Grade Particleboard With A High-Pressure Laminate Surface That Is Resistant To Scratches, Boiling Water, High Temperatures, And Many Forms Of Stains Including A Number Of Acids..
- Chemical Resistant - Chem-Res High-Pressure Laminate Top On A 1” Thick Core And Resistant To 13 Chemicals
- Phenolic - Solid 3/4" Thick Phenolic Resin That Is Highly Impervious To Most Chemicals, Acids, Corrosions, Stains And Moisture
- Whiteboard - 1 1/4” Industrial Grade Particleboard with a High-Pressure Laminate Top and 3mm Edge banding
- Epoxy - 1” Thick Solid Epoxy Resin. Epoxy Tables Are Not To Be Used With Casters.
- Trespa - A Phenolic Resin Scientific Surfaces That Is Impervious To Most Chemicals, Acids, Corrosions, Stains And Moisture